I am offering a $1,000 scholarship to students who are interested in pursuing a career in Law.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is attending a higher education institution in the fall of 2016
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen accepted to or currently attending a college, university, or trade school within United States.
Applicants must submit by February 1, 2016:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form (download application here)
- Typed essay
- An acceptance letter from a college, university, or trade school
The award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about June 1, 2016.
The Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s college, university, or trade school to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations
Completed applications must be submitted no later than February 1, 2016. Application materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
- Christian A. Schwaner, P.C.
- 405 S Cascade Ave # 204
- Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- Phone: 719-577-9700
The information that you submit via The Schwaner Law “First Step” Scholarship is entirely confidential and will only be viewed by attorney Christian A. Schwaner and his staff. Your identity will not be disclosed in any way to anyone outside of the law offices of Christian A. Schwaner, P.C. without your consent.